- Change your oil and filter regularly. Considering the low cost of oil and filters this is the cheapest insurance you can get.
- Use factory equipment and parts.The parts may be more expensive but they are designed by the guys who designed your car.
- Read your owners manual. It has all you need to know about maintenance and how most of It works.
- Spend a few minutes a week checking under the hood. Check for fluid levels or belt deterioration and tight battery connections
- Wash your car regularly. Use mild soap and water and wash it underneath as well.
- Wax your car at least twice a year. This will protect against oxidation and rust.
- Fill up at a high traffic gas station. the fuel in their tanks will not have time to sit and absorb moisture.