If your check engine light is on while your getting an inspection then your car will fail the inspection. The check engine light will prevent you from getting an inspection sticker. So why is your check engine light on? We have compiled the top 6 reasons why your check engine light may come.
1. Your Oxygen (O2) Sensor needs replacing
2. Gas cap is loose, damaged or missing
3. Catalytic Converter needs replacing
4. Mass Airflow Sensor needs replacing (MAF)
5. Spark Plugs or Plug Wires need replacing
6. Bad mass air flow sensor